Azərbaycan dili Bahasa Indonesia Bosanski Català Čeština Dansk Deutsch Eesti English Español Français Galego Hrvatski Italiano Latviešu Lietuvių Magyar Malti Mакедонски Nederlands Norsk Polski Português Português BR Românã Slovenčina Srpski Suomi Svenska Tiếng Việt Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Українська Հայերեն ქართული ენა 中文
Subpage under development, new version coming soon!

Subject: [idea]2nd team for plus members

2011-01-07 16:03:27
remove useless junior games and problem solved..... which actually doesnt exist.... we still have monday and tuesday where games are not played

This would give serious advantage to plus users

what advantage?
(edited)
2011-01-07 16:06:09
Owner: bakulu - online

2011-01-08 00:37:12
i absolutely love your idea!

LOVE IT!

or if they(the devs) don't think it's possible, maybe a second server would do the job, something like: www2.sokker.org(where only plus-users can login)
There would be all new players too(none of this server), it will be hard in the beginning to get it restarted but everyone starts from scratch :)

1 country would be enough for all plus-users
(edited)
2011-01-08 00:43:01
and when they would do it and make a nation to the side
after the real WC from real nations, the winning nation should play a game against the nation of plus-users :p
2011-01-08 09:55:56
the 2nd team, it should be something like a normal team, not a different day to play matches on...
it should have all the same options like a normal team

the special country for plus-users is a great idea
but should normal teams(not 2nd teams) be able to transfer players to their team from "plus-user"-country? Should second teams be able to buy players from the "normal"-world?

my opinion on this subject is, that we just create a new sokkerworld for plus-users, nothing to do with this world.
So we'd have our own little world
i don't know how many users have "plus" but i think we should have enough to run a new world of sokker(with just one country offcourse).
The idea of a new country full of experienced users is nice, but mixing it with this this world just doesn't feel right.
So i think we shouldn't be able to transfer with the normal world...
(edited)
2011-01-08 13:30:42
-1 unless it is split into 2 areas (like the test server) otherwise plus users could transfer from 1 team to the other, which would give them an unfair advantage

therefore I agree with Royal Flush :)
2011-01-08 13:37:27
transfers between same managers wouldn't be possible, just like the fact you can't bid on your own players.
but still, there are some serious aspects which need to be handled to make this come through
I'd really like it to happen!
2011-01-08 14:22:11
learn, become a good manager and you'll have the opportunity to become a NT coach. then you'll "have" the second team.
2011-01-08 14:25:21
Message deleted

2011-01-08 14:35:16
learn, become a good manager and you'll have the opportunity to become a NT coach. then you'll "have" the second team.

Being an NT manager is nothing like being a club manager.
2011-01-08 15:45:50
LOOOOOL
you're totally missing the point.

offcourse you don't think it's a good idea, you only play since april 2010.
So your opinion will be counted as invalid :)
same counts for demetris
(edited)
2011-01-08 15:50:00
He's missed the point in other cases too. Quite frankly, I don't think he's ever hit it ;-)

Great idea imo.
(edited)
2011-01-08 15:58:39
The main post needs to be updated to make mention of the world league instead of just having a 2nd team or the devs/admins will simply see that post and shut this down without reading everything else.

I think the only question that needs to be answered is would it be an entirely different setup, or could we use the same transfer system? I can see good and bad points to both. I don't like the idea of having a completely different server and I'm quite sure the devs would agree because of the costs.
2011-01-08 16:10:48
i'm not really good with computers, but isn't it possible to make 2 websites on 1 server?

i think transfer markets shouldn't be together, but that's just my opinion
2011-01-08 16:16:32
That would depend on how big the website is. A world league could ammount to 20,000 users and the system already struggles as it is. However, that may be due to the number of users online at the same time. Adding the the junior leagues haven't caused a problem.
2011-01-08 16:19:14
i've always wondered what it would be like if i started a new team from the beginning and this is a great motive.
however, plus users have already a significant disadvantage over average ones (watching whatever match you like is IMO a massive advantage of plus users) and this one is like offering double fun to them as well. but it is certainly a motive to be a plus user. ;)

for myself, the interest in this game would be increased if certain improvements in ME, injuries, ranking/fan mood, YS, etc. occured.

for sure, this is a cool idea, however i have to admit that i prefer other frequently-requested ideas and bugs to be implemented first. this game loses average users and that is its main problem.
(edited)