Azərbaycan dili Bahasa Indonesia Bosanski Català Čeština Dansk Deutsch Eesti English Español Français Galego Hrvatski Italiano Latviešu Lietuvių Magyar Malti Mакедонски Nederlands Norsk Polski Português Português BR Românã Slovenčina Srpski Suomi Svenska Tiếng Việt Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Українська Հայերեն ქართული ენა 中文
Subpage under development, new version coming soon!

Subject: »Sokker Questions/Answers

2024-05-05 00:57:48
Actually, you can still do what you were doing. Continue training only GK and don't train the other 8 players. I guess nobody force you to do so.

That must be the worst possible advice I've seen on this forum so far!
First of all, you CAN train 10 player fully, free of charge, so only training 2 is like opening a bakery, but only make white bread. You will sell them, but you lose on so many different types of bread and pasteries, that you lose a potential income of 10x what you're making...at least.
Second of all, GK training is so broken it isn't profidable anymore! You buy a young player, train him to (super)divine GK and sell him for a couple millions max. But without the growth of your other players + the lack of more trainees, you will lose all profit to your wages...

I recently bought this one...

Herman Buscan, age: 36, height: 179 cm
value: 1 425 500 €, wage: 19 425 €
club: Racing Roeland, country: România
form [6](+1) adequate, tactical discipline [10](-1) excellent

stamina [11] formidable, keeper [15] magical
pace [14] brilliant, defender [5] average
technique [3] poor, playmaker [6] adequate
passing [11] formidable, striker [3] poor

...for 38k!
He has been sold for 9M in 2021...so he probably was double superdivine or close...
But the fact I can buy this kind of players for about twice his wage is ridiculous!
2024-05-05 01:15:56
I was just saying that he can still train as before. If u had a way of training in the prev system, you can replicate it with this system. He is from 2006. I'm pretty sure he knows what's the deal with the game. Plus I gave my suggestion about his question.

For me the problem now is the market itself, but that's another topic

Edit. If the market was not so unstable (broken) I would suggest to train 25yo+ as he said he wants to keep been competitive, but right now that's a big risk
(edited)
2024-05-05 02:15:44
spin to Dtox9
I saw divine keeper at 26 for 1M....try beating that...
2024-05-05 10:42:12
Then i guess I overpaid this week :(

72k euro

Flavio Berlusconi, age: 34, height: 182 cm
value: 12 849 000 zł, wage: 120 400 zł
club: FC Mangol, country: Argentina
form [17] divine, tactical discipline [7] good

stamina [11] formidable, keeper [17] divine
pace [13] incredible, defender [6] adequate
technique [7] good, playmaker [7] good
passing [11] formidable, striker [5] average
2024-05-05 11:14:35
Total disaster:/
2024-05-05 13:54:15
2024-05-05 15:25:57
I was just saying that he can still train as before. If u had a way of training in the prev system, you can replicate it with this system.

In theory you're right, but financially, it's a disastrous statement. They changed the subs from 3 to 5 and the bench from 5 to 8. Ignoring the changes is just stupid.
And it's the same with training. In fact...it's even worse, cause this will bring you profit loss for about 800%
25+ players training is imo only good for people who had them in their team for a longer time and try to finish their training in their team. But buying 25+ trainees is about the worst financial plan you can have.

Trainees should preferably be trained from their U21 period till later on. And if you do want to buy 25+ trainees, you need to make sure it's not going to be more than 25% of your trainees (so max 3). If you already have 3 +25 y old trainees, buying another +25 trainee is a very bad idea.
The market has changed alot since the entry of the new training system. Keepers lost value the most and mids became luxury products.
So the best advice I can give for GK trainers is to step away from the idea that those trainees are going to give you profit. Train 1 GK max and train 9 field players, preferably in 40/30/20 ratio...so 40% def, 30% mid, 20% att and then 10% GK (1 trainee). This way you always have the easiest way to change a trainee. You can ad one of every order in exchange for one less in any other order.
2024-05-05 17:00:12
This kind of advices and theories make no sense because everything depends on the needs, resources, ambitions, league level etc.

For example:

If you already have 3 +25 y old trainees, buying another +25 trainee is a very bad idea.

if you have top level 25yo's, you have lots of money and your plan is to create a top level team with the same age + you need high level to increase in league structure & you can reach a late round in national cup then why would buying 25yo trainees be a bad idea? it would be a good idea, the owner could buy top level trainees and mould them EXACTLY how he wants them to look like.

ps. he knows that GK market crashed, he's just angry that he "has to" train other players than GKs in 2 slots. Which is a weird thing to be angry about, but oh well.
2024-05-05 20:12:23
I did it deliberately to annoy you :-p

I ment...generaly speaking. If you're playing in top tier, then you wouldn't make such remarks like...why do I need to train field players...

But hey...Each his / her own fun in this game. If you like to play only with 40+ year old players, you perfectly can...